* Hypnosis is not covered by any insurance. I can provide the receipt for your payment, and you can try to get reimbursed by your insurance provider.
* I require full payment in advance. Your appointment will not be considered booked until you complete the payment. I do not reserve time without securing it with a payment.
* If you have scheduled your appointment by phone and received an invoice - you have 24 hours to place the payment. After 24 hours, I will assume that you are no longer interested and will give that time to someone else.
* When you purchase my services, I commit to reserving enough time to serve you. That affects how many clients I can take on. For that reason, I do not offer refunds. Your time is valuable, and so is mine. If you are late for your appointment, you lose that time. Regardless of how late you arrive, your appointment will end as scheduled. If you don't show, you are still charged in full.
* Appointment rescheduling must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled appointment. Please call/text to reschedule: 443-484-8884
Smoking Cessation - a single 2-hour appointment - This is the first, and most likely the only appointment you will need. For most people, it is sufficient.
45-minutes Booster session: $100. On very rare occasions, someone may need additional help.
A stressful event, a breakup, a loss of employment, or having too much alcohol may cause people to start smoking again. Please, do not think that it's a failure! You've been smoking a few times every day for many years, it's easy to slip into the old habit. If that happened to you or you are on the verge of giving in to your old habit, book a booster session as soon as possible,
Normally, a smoking cessation program consists of 4 to 6 sessions. This is how I started years ago, and this is how many hypnotists still facilitate their smoking cessation programs. But I've seen my clients quitting smoking after the very first session consistently. I've decreased the number of sessions gradually while gaining more experience and improving my smoking cessation program.
Over the years, I've seen only a handful of clients need more than one session. I have chosen not to lock my clients into extensive multi-session agreements. Instead, I offer a choice of getting a booster session only if needed.
Once you schedule, you will receive a confirmation email with forms for you to fill up and instructions for preparing for your appointment. You do not need to print the forms. Simply type the answers in and email them back.
The link to log in for your appointment will be emailed to you 15 minutes before the appointment. You do not have to set up a Zoom account. Just click on the link and wait for the zoom screen to appear. Zoom app may ask for your permission to use the camera and microphone. Just click Yes.
If you have a choice, choose a computer over a smartphone for the appointment. Phone tend to run out of power, freeze, lose connection, and fall down at the worst possible moment. You will have a much better experience on the computer and will be able to record your entire appointment,